Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fish Bowl Pumpkin


Something quick and easy to make is this little fishbowl pumpkin. I got a little fish bowl from the dollar store and some orange water beads. My kids love water beads so I always have some on hand to play with. If you haven't seen them before click here to find out about them.

It turned out great I used a dry erase marker to draw the face on so I can change it when ever I want. So just find yourself a fish bowl and some orange water beads and you are good to go.

Here is close up of the water beads I added in a few yellow ones to the orange  it really make it pop when the light hits it.
 Now if I can you only get the rest of my Halloween crafts done I'll be in business.

Happy Halloween,

Jess

Linking up at:



So I Married A Craft Blogger

I Heart Nap Time



No comments:

Post a Comment